Steady As We Go

• • •

Thursday, December 27, 2007

This Christmas

So Christmas has come and gone... For us it was a little sad and let me show you why...


Lauren was home in Lighthouse Point, Florida, and I was back in the busy city of Snohomish, Washington. Ahh the beauty of a long distance relationship.

However, it was so nice to spend time with my family. For the past few years I have not been able to get home very often. This Christmas, it was nice to go home, if only for a few days. I wish that I could have been to home #2 (Salt Lake) because I miss them equally! Luckily I was able to visit them earlier this fall when my dad and I went on a biking trip to Moab, Utah (pictures will be coming soon i promise! - Check back).

Well, to both of our families, I will sign off with this:

We love you all, and we want to wish you a very Merry (Late) Christmas, and a wonderful New Year!

No comments: