Steady As We Go

• • •

Monday, August 18, 2008

cruisin' through life

well a mini update is in store...

Derek and I would appreciate all the prayers we can get at the moment. Basically just to trust and be faithful and also wise.

I know it may seem like a small issue, but Derek and I are both experiencing car issues. Derek's car has been acting up for a while now, so we have been trying not to drive his car so much and more of mine, and now after this weekend my car decided to act up. We took my car into the shop this morning and the diagnosis is painfully long. We both know the Lord will provide.
Just kind of a bummer both of our cars are having their temper tantrums at the same time.


*And I just like to call this our first little bump in the road as a married couple...haha

till next time.

No comments: