Steady As We Go

• • •

Thursday, May 14, 2009

VA BEACH

Derek and I recently took a weekend getaway to Virginia Beach. We loved it. Our hotel was in a perfect spot right on the boardwalk and close to all great things; hagandaaz, Starbucks, sushi, catch 33 (a restaurant we went to almost every night, that had outside firepits.). We would walk to Starbucks every morning and then off to the beach. I absolutely loved the beach, even though the water was freezing! Because they actually allow you to bring your dog to the beach! Derek and I would spend hours watching all the dogs and their owners. We had a great time hanging out and exploring. We walked every where, and didn't have to use the car but once, to go visit historical lighthouses on a military base. Derek and I also got to go to the Aquarium, something we love doing in every city we visit.

Here are a few pictures from our trip!

2 comments:

brionyskerjance said...

sounds like a great trip!

Anonymous said...

you both are so cute!