Steady As We Go

• • •

Saturday, June 6, 2009

olive her.




So we finally did it! We caved and added to our family of two, making us a family of three. Her name is Olive (for now) and she is a West Highland Terrier. She is 7 weeks old and we brought her home last night. She has already had her first poop, pee and spit up, in the apt. But we wont let those things hang over our heads because she slept through her first night! Night a peep came out of her! She is a bundle of love and I like to call her my little polar bear. She desires to be right next to us at all times, cuddling of course!

I know a lot of you have been going through this process with us and have been praying for us and this decision. As Derek likes to say & most of you would agree "I have been looking for the right dog everyday for about 6 months" (haha) Well we found her. And we would love it if you all still kept us in your prayers during this time of adding a puppy to our lives, and all that comes with it. Pray she stays a healthy puppy!

So far so good.
:O)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations...I can't wait to meet her and I think Olive is a great name for the cutie pie. Mika is going to be so excited to meet her and teach her to be a cute as her.

Schuyler said...

Lauren and Derek - she's PRECIOUS!! Come bring her over for a play date with Cassidy :) Anytime you want to, she can stay with Cassidy for the day while at work. You guys are going to make great puppy parents. Enjoy the puppy time, they grow so fast.