Friday, October 30, 2009
Master Bed Makeover
We have been in the process of giving our master a face lift for sometime now. I am not set on a color scheme for my room yet but we do know we are gonna do white and gray, I just need to decide on an accent color. (help) Here are some pictures of our master now. I was pretty set on doing the walls gray, but now Im thinking maybe yellow? ( i am so indecisive, probably why we haven't moved froward much)





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I love the idea of yellow! When I was little I almost always yellow some where in my room because my momma always said you would be happier throughout the day if you woke up with that happy, cheerful color around you. Good luck and can't wait to see it! = )
i love grey for bedrooms. remember jenn pacienza? her new house master is grey, she said if you find one that is not too gloomy its perfect! i can ask her the paint color if you want, think it might be laura ashley? heather and alex did ralph lauren dark blue and its pretty, but i LOVE the blue you have with the velvet that is kind of tealy navy? not too nautical or preppy! it'll be gorgeous either way!!
Post a Comment