Whoo Hoo! It's my Birthday Week.
And this morning that mail man came nice and early. Olive said your normal hello (aka attack the mail as its dropped through the mail slot) and I receive a small package with oh a few bite marks in it! Anyways I opened it up and there was the cutest little monster, holding the most perfect gift, this girl could want...
...an Anthropologie Gift Card
which reads...
likes, wants, wishes, desires, fancies, longings, cravings, loves, musts, needs, hankerings, end-all be-alls, yens, hopes, crushes, passions, have to haves, can't live withouts, puppy loves, aspirations, yearnings, soft spots, itches, fascinations, hungers, thirsts, urges...ANTHROPOLOGIE
Thanks fo my in-laws out in Snohomish, WA I will be enjoying a little shopping spree on them in NYC!
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
AMAZZZZZZZZZZZING!
the best part is i get to help you shop! ;)
Post a Comment