Steady As We Go

• • •

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

and my weakness is...

Well it's Tuesday which means I have small group tonight and we are going to be talking about our strengths and weaknesses...let's just say one of my weakness is shoes! I'm def. that girl who can just go buy a pair of shoes bc they are pretty, knowing I most likely will never wear them but once! Anyways enough about my weaknesses...and on to the point of this post! My foot grew! Yup, I have officially moved up to a size 7. Which also means more than half the shoes in my closet don't fit me anymore, being that they are all either a size 6 or 6.5! Now let's not forget, shoes are my weakness, so you better beleive I am still squeezing my foot into some of them!(Even if it causes me pain and blisters)But it also leaves me to the very harsh, harsh (or not at all) reality of having to get some new (pain-free)shoes! First on the list boots!

I just purchased these two pairs of boots over the weekend and can't wait for them to arrive! i just hope i still love them just as much when they finally do get here! Both Pairs came from Need Supply Co. their stuff is great, go check them out and happy shopping!

Gallop Boot from Need Supply Co.

Riding Boots from Need Supply Co.


OTHER SHOES AND BOOTS 
IM LOVING RIGHT NOW:


these two toned beauties: Langford wool high-heel oxfords from J.crew


Oh and Hello Gorgeous: etienne aigner COSTA on Ideeli 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the high-heel oxfords!