So I get this email last night from my mom titled "Beauty" than I get a text from my sister saying "I saw painting"...So I open the email on my phone and I get really jealous because I see this beautiful painting of who I think is my sister. I thought someone had sent it to them as a Christmas Gift/Wedding Gift since they just got married in May. And in my ever so selfish way I say to myself "I want one"
I rush into the office to show Derek and open the email on my computer, stare at it and realize- hey that's me!
Then I continue to text my mom and find out My Aunt's good friend, Jane painted this for my mom as their Christmas Gift (it took her a year and I think it is amazingly beautiful).
Now my mom really feels like royalty or so she says "Only royalty has portraits like that!" oh she also said "it's an amazing portrait of her favorite daughter" (ha ha)
All in all this was probably all way too much info just to share this painting.


2 comments:
Oh my goodness, it's GORGEOUS! Now I'm jealous ;)
So Beautiful!
Post a Comment