Steady As We Go

• • •

Friday, July 1, 2011

Estatic.

Vacation here we (yes, us, the ones who have been pulling all nighters and working like horses, the past two weeks) come!
We are more than excited, to take a few days off and head down to Lighthouse Point, Florida. Oh and yes, I just LOVE that Home is also a top vacation spot! How did I get so lucky! Hopefully we will be soaking in the sun (thunder and rain clouds please hold off)...but
Most importantly we will be seeing our niece, 
Giuliana Grace Airdo, better known as GiGi!
And I cannot wait to hold her and cuddle! 
I will give fair warning now, I may not put her down the whole time we are there.
Stay in touch for GiGi's first photo shoot, oh yes with baby bums and big bows galore!

1 comment:

Through Rose Colored Glasses said...

I love scout and trooper in the background of the first pic. have a blast!