Im all moved in....back up in good old Lynchburg!
I started my NEW job on Tuesday & I love it! I drove up to my office and the first thing I said (out loud literally to myself) was, 'how cute is this.' My office building is great! Its in one of those old VA homes that has been refurbished and turned into our office building! I have my own office (not a cubicle, an actual office)...good size too! I am in the basement with my boss Leslie, she is great, sweet, & funny! And of course all the food is down here in the basement...ahhh! I can just see the pounds coming on :O/
This job has been a true blessing! God really cares for me and my hearts desires! Right when I was getting so discouraged and coming to terms with the fact that I wasted my parent's money on college to just be working at Starbucks (not that Starbucks is a bad place to work, its Great! The benefits are Great and its decent money!) for the rest of my life. And right when I wanted to lose all hope in ever getting a "real job" the Lord 'shows me'! (sooo dramatic i know)
Here is how...
My friend Ally who I went to LU with and we studied in the same program and had classes together, contacted me and said she was leaving her job in the burg and moving back home and I was her first recommendation for the position! I owe her BIG time! I know the Lord is going to bless her in this new chapter of her life! Ally trained me for a week and is now gone (i miss her) But she is staying on contract with us, to help me out esp when I am gone for my wedding and honeymoon!
The Lord Blessed me at the most perfect time with this job!
I am thanking Him everyday.
And truly enjoying where He has me right now!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment