Steady As We Go

• • •

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A little bit of everything that has happened, lately.

I moved back to the Burg and into my temporary town house, started my new job and graduated all in the same week. AHH!!! (May 4th - 10th)


This past Friday, Derek and I drove to B•ham to be with the Family and watch Blake graduate from Samford! It was so fun and we had such a Great time staying with her in her adorable apartment and spending time with family and friends, Celebrating!!!


We got back to Lynchburg around 2 am on Sunday and after work on Monday we got to pick up our keys to our new apt!!! We picked up dinner and had our first meal in our new apt. the other night.


Derek and I have been extremely busy these past couple of weeks, with lots of traveling/driving, late nights getting things done, and work...we both caught a bad cold and are slowly getting over them.

With all the driving we have been doing these past couple of weeks (which means lots of money to gas) Derek has been threatening to get a motorcycle, which soon may come a reality. I'll keep you posted on that one later! :O)

No comments: