Steady As We Go

• • •

Monday, January 17, 2011

GG Favs

I dont know what it was about these GG, but I felt as if something was off. 
It was either the hair or the dress. I either loved the dress but the hair, not so much or visa versa. But I have to give it to these three ladies. They take the cake for me! Ill take one of each please.

My Top Three!
 
 
  

Oh and Just some others I loved!
Mandy's ensemble! Hair and dress, loves it.

always looking classy!

 was back & forth on this one, but in the end, i like it
(again, maybe just the hair could have changed)

 lots of talk over this one!
but in my eyes, she looked great! 
this dress is simple and divine.

 just love a good emerald green and these two are just fabulous. 
can i get the "i dont age" genes that Catherine has please!


No comments: