Steady As We Go

• • •

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What About Bob?

As promised I will share a success story!
This morning I sent out some emails to  get in touch with local shelters to follow up on some of the pups I have featured. I noticed their pages were taken down, so I was anxious to find a happy ending.

Well that's just what I found when I emailed Liz over at the Greenbriar Humane Society about Bob! Her e-mail brought a smile to my face! 

Hi Lauren: 
Bob (who turned out to be Bobby- we just never checked when she was surrendered to the shelter as a stray) was recently adopted by a family with kids.  They adopted her when they thought she was male and were even more elated when they found out she was female!  She is doing fine I'm sure; she was a happy little loving thing!


Liz also shared with me another pup 
who really needs to find her forever home.


She's a young yellow Lab mix- about 11 months- who has a lot of positive energy and does well with other dogs.  She is submissive and will roll right over for a belly rub, then bounce right back up! Her sister was finally adopted, but currently she is our longest-standing resident in desperate need of finding a good home!

 Help spread the word about Princess, Hey, 
She might even be the one for you!
 "no paw left behind"
It's our mission!
•••
Adopting a dog is a lifetime commitment.
wanna join Woof Wednesdays! Email me at lcairdo@gmail.com
we would love to bring you on board.
oh and join our group on facebook!
oh and here too on our page
















No comments: