Steady As We Go

• • •

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

please & thank you

Remember this fabulous dress I added to my wish list back in January...Well my sister sent me a link to Hautelook this morning, (thank you) and to my surprise it opened to this dress! I asked my husband please...& added that I have had my eye on it for quite some time! And shot him a quick thank you as soon as he said yup!


 
I debated over and over to get the 4 or the 2...I went with the 4 so let's hope, fingers-crossed it fits or that I can find a really good tailor! All in all I am one happy girl, who saved over $215! Can you believe it! This dress normally retails for $280! And if you know me at all you know I am the biggest bargain shopper out there; look for the sales and than maybe even wait for the clearance. Yup, I love me a good deal & this & well this was a GREAT Deal!

No comments: