Lately I've been fighting with my covers and my alarm clock.The temperature has dropped here and the nights come faster.
All of which makes me just want to jump into my covers that much more.
And the mornings...don't get me started.
I def. don't wanna get out from underneath the warmth of my covers and face the cold. I hope my body gets used to the new schedule of Daylight Savings & the cold temps. fast!
My neighbors must think I'm crazy because I already dress like it's winter out. But hey, if you can see your breath, your nose constantly runs, and your ears burn from the cold, it's okay in my book to wear a scarf, boots, gloves, & your winter coat to walk the dog!
guest appearance today:
that adorable dog above, is Trooper!
my parent's dog, well mostly my dad's. (she adores him the most)
that adorable dog above, is Trooper!
my parent's dog, well mostly my dad's. (she adores him the most)

1 comment:
BOOPIO!
She is sleepy 'cuz she got a shot at her vet visit today...
Post a Comment