I love that people say my dog looks like the cesar dog!
it never fails that someone who sees Olive mentions it.
it never fails that someone who sees Olive mentions it.


but I do think its time to get Olive a new collar.
Everyone thinks she is a boy ( and im over it)
I am loving all of these from DesignsByJinx's Shop on Etsy.



Help me out!
Which one is your favorite?
Remember she is a little white puff.
We have always thought yellow would look good on her!
Everyone thinks she is a boy ( and im over it)
I am loving all of these from DesignsByJinx's Shop on Etsy.



Help me out!Which one is your favorite?
Remember she is a little white puff.
We have always thought yellow would look good on her!

2 comments:
the last one is my favorite!
i loveeee the 2nd one! that orangey-red is my favorite color :)
Post a Comment