

and this is what it says...
Twelve years ago is when it all began...
Between me and this very handsome young man
Little did I know I needed to be trusting in God's plan
But having you as my twin is where I will begin
From there's no octopuses in the water
To chicken for every meal please
You will always be my main squeeze!
I can think of no one better to help me prepare for my
big day
I loved you first is all I have to say
Capture the moment and watch them stare
As I walk down the isle with a bundle in my hair
The day of my wedding just wont be complete
Unless I have you standing up there with me
Will you be by my side as I say "I Do"
Because I just wouldn't be without a sister like you!
Will you be my maid of honor?
(are you crying yet? because i sure as hell did)
Twelve years ago is when it all began...
Between me and this very handsome young man
Little did I know I needed to be trusting in God's plan
But having you as my twin is where I will begin
From there's no octopuses in the water
To chicken for every meal please
You will always be my main squeeze!
I can think of no one better to help me prepare for my
big day
I loved you first is all I have to say
Capture the moment and watch them stare
As I walk down the isle with a bundle in my hair
The day of my wedding just wont be complete
Unless I have you standing up there with me
Will you be by my side as I say "I Do"
Because I just wouldn't be without a sister like you!
Will you be my maid of honor?
(are you crying yet? because i sure as hell did)

1 comment:
love love love!! what a special bond you share!
Post a Comment