I have to give all the credit to my wonderful husband because he is the one who sanded it down, primed, painted and sealed. (He's the Best)
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Master Makeover Update
So we finished our dresser! And I love the results. It such a pretty soft white. Now I am anxious for the rest of the room to be complete. The rug and curtains are on their way. I still need to order our bedding (i just might do that today) And then we need to paint.

I have to give all the credit to my wonderful husband because he is the one who sanded it down, primed, painted and sealed. (He's the Best)
I have to give all the credit to my wonderful husband because he is the one who sanded it down, primed, painted and sealed. (He's the Best)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment