Back in February my brother got married to his love, Emily & I got the honor of making their invitations! This one was so fun to do because their venue was at an airplane hangar!
So naturally we went with making their invitation look like a boarding pass.
The reply was a tear off that the guest would send back!
I think they came out wonderful!
So naturally we went with making their invitation look like a boarding pass.
The reply was a tear off that the guest would send back!
I think they came out wonderful!

the venue



the girl

the happy couple

just a few of my favs from the night

also my parents put on the most amazing rehearsal dinners in their backyard.
if you missed my post about that, check it out here
(all pictures captured by my hubby, Derek Bennion)

1 comment:
you and your husband are both so very talented! what great invites, and such an awesome venue!
Post a Comment