sea haze it is!
here are a few pictures of the dining room.
we painted it 100% sea haze and the rest of
the house we cut it in half
here are a few pictures of the dining room.
we painted it 100% sea haze and the rest of
the house we cut it in half



Sorry the pictures are not the greatest. In the whirlwind my house is in, I only had my phone to snap a few pictures with. I should be documenting this process more, which is why towards the end of the night I made Derek pull out his big camera and document the process we have made! (those to come)i am very proud of the work we accomplished this weekend.
we got the dining room, living room & hallway, and master bedroom painted.
for the master bedroom we went with benjamin moore's marylins dress.
not too sure how i feel about it yet, so we may be changing it.
I also started on the kitchen!
Derek took down the doors for me and I started painting.
they are looking great. Now just to find some pretty new hardware
...anthropologie here i come!
i also found painting to be somewhat therapeutic (call me crazy)

2 comments:
It looks great! Can't wait to see more pictures :)
Love it! Can't wait to check it out in person.
Post a Comment