a BIG thank you is in order for my Amazing Hand Washing Husband.
When we moved I packed/wrapped everything in newspaper and since we don't have a dishwasher, we had to hand wash all our cups, dishes, glasses, bowls, silverware, pots and pans, etc, etc, etc... And he did! I helped dry, but he stood there for hours and washed away! LOVE HIM!
here is a shot of our ever so glamorous retro kitchen.
wish i had before and afters, sorry.
i promise to get better at that during our house renovations.
but Derek took the doors off the cabinets and I repainted.
I still have the bottom ones to repaint.
how bout that stove & look at those floors! :O)
here is a shot of our ever so glamorous retro kitchen.
wish i had before and afters, sorry.
i promise to get better at that during our house renovations.
but Derek took the doors off the cabinets and I repainted.
I still have the bottom ones to repaint.
how bout that stove & look at those floors! :O)
a couple views of our dining room.

we're still not sure we will keep the shelving as is...

in the process of finding a new table.

another view of dining room, plus the wall color i love (benjamin moore: sea haze)

• • •
for the dining room we are looking into hanging lanterns from an
old wooden ladder as our light.
and getting a long table with chairs and a bench.
(idea stolen from current PB Catalog)
old wooden ladder as our light.
and getting a long table with chairs and a bench.
(idea stolen from current PB Catalog)







1 comment:
I love the sea haze color! It's perfect!
Post a Comment