I am in desperate need of a shoe solution and I am more than open to your suggestions and advice on how to store all my shoes. yes all 57 pairs (I know because I counted them all in our recent move over the weekend). So what inspired me to count my shoes, the marriage game of course! We were at a small group and they played the marriage game, the tie-breaking question was to answer how many pairs of shoes your wife has. This made me wonder how many do I really have and after hearing the woman's responses of 6, 12, 20 I started feeling convicted because I knew I had plenty more. So yes, I counted my shoes as I oh so gently tossed them in a duffel bag and ended up at 57. Can you tell I just love shoes, even if they hurt my feet. I could just collect beautiful shoes and not even wear them, just display them. (ever seen the movie
"In Her Shoes" if not I highly recommend it) Which brings me to you! I need your help and advice on how to store or display my shoes!
Do you hang them on your closet door?

Do you like them in individual cubbies?

Do you like to hang them inside your closet?

What Have You Found To Be Most Helpful?
Anxious me Awaits your response!
4 comments:
I actually does a few of the above suggestions. I hang some in my closet, some on the back of my door, and I also have a small bookshelf with adjustable shelves in my closet that I display my shoes in. Let me know what you do! :)
Go to The Container Store. They have a web site. Al got the expandable shoe rack and I think it's really good. Either way they have lots of choices.
You do have a lot of shoes! We just put our on shoe racks but I'm loving those little cubbies :)
I love In Her Shoes too! I just finished the book and it was really good :)
I do both the hanging method and the long two-tall benches, stacked end-to-end lengthwise. I too, have a lot of shoes! Also, I store them seasonally in a big Tupperware container so that I only have the season I need in my closet.
Post a Comment